Ferros: Varren Meat is an Assignment in Mass Effect. Ferros: Varren Meat is about removing the powerful Varren Alpha to let the colony solve the food shortage it is experimenting. Assignments are secondary quests in Mass Effect, that are not mandatory to progress the game's story, but provide context and flavor by meeting interesting NPCs of all kind of Races, granting additional experience, and letting the player visit extraordinary and unique planets.
Ferros: Varren Meat Walkthrough
- You can find Davin Reynolds inside the crashing freighter, close to Ledra. He tells you that the colony's food supplies are insufficient, and suggests that they could supplement their resources with Varren meat. His problem lies in the Varren Alpha, an incredibly vicious specimen that is turning this Assignment impossible for him.
- You can find the Varren Alpha in a small section of collapsed skyway attached to the tunnels. Head towards the elevator to the skyway, and take the stairs beyond it down. Once in the tunnels, you will meet Geth resistance, fight them if this has not been done already. You will find the Varren Alpha through another set of doors.
- After going through some doors about halway along the tunnels, you will be treated to a cutscene showing some hungry Varren willing to transform you into their appetizer. Kill all the attacking Varren.
- Leave the tunnels and return to Davin Reynolds to complete the Assignment
How to unlock Ferros: Varren Meat
- To obtain Ferros: Varren Meat, you need to speak to Davin Reynolds at the Zhu's hope colony.
- You can also acquire this Assignment by eliminating the Varren Alpha before talking to Davin Reynolds.
Enemies found on Ferros: Varren Meat
Ferros: Varren Meat Rewards
- Experience Points
- Morality Points
Ferros: Varren Meat Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here