Citadel: Asari Consort is an Assignment in Mass Effect. Citadel: Asari Consort is __description__. Assignments are secondary quests in Mass Effect, that are not mandatory to progress the game's story, but provide context and flavor by meeting interesting NPCs of all kind of Races, granting additional experience, and letting the player visit extraordinary and unique planets.
Citadel: Asari Consort Walkthrough
Once you obtained the Assignment, head to Chora's Den in the Wards, and speak to Septimus. You'll learn that he is attracted to Sha'ira but because of her position, she had to reject him. Try to convince him to stop spreading lies about her.
If you give up, you will no longer be welcomed at the Consort's chambers and this finishes the Assignment. Nor Charm nor Intimidate options grant morality points.
If you don't give up on the Assignment Septimus will eventually give in and agree to stop spreading lies about Sha'ira. But he needs to do a little something else to clean the asari's name. He told Xeltan, an Elcor diplomat, that Sha'ira gave up his secrets, when in actually that's not what really happened.
Go to the Elcor/Volus embassy, and talk to Xeltan to complete Citadel: Xeltan's Complaint, and once that's done return to Sha'ira to complete the Assignment.
How to unlock Citadel: Asari Consort
- You can obtain Citadel: Asari Consort, as soon as you land on the Citadel, after completing Prologue: Find the Beacon. Once you visit the Consort's Chambers on the Presidium, you will be greeted by Nelyna. Although she asks if you have an appointment with Sha'ira, once the conversation is over, Sha'ira herself will ask to see you. After your conversation with her is over, you will obtain the Assignment.
Enemies found on Citadel: Asari Consort
Citadel: Asari Consort Rewards
- Sha'ira rewards you with Credits, experience points and as she puts it "a gift of words". The gift of words differs according you Pre-Service History and Psychological Profile. If you say "Glad to Help" you obtain +2 Paragon points, "Let's talk payment" grants you +2 Renegade points. "No problem" results in no morality points whatsoever.
- If you aren't satisfied with her reward, and you express it by saying "That's it?". Sha'ira will initiate an intimate encounter with you.
Gift of Words
I offer a gift of words, an affirmation of who you are, and who you will become
The second phrase of the gift of words is based of Shepard's pre-service history:
- Spacer: I see you, your uniform fits as though you were born wearing it. You are a soldier through and through. Proud, solitary, alone, but it gives you strength.
- Colonist: I see the sadness behind your eyes. It tells a story that makes me want to weep. Pain and loss. But it drives you, makes you strong.
- Earthborn: I see your skin, tough as the scales of any turian. Unyielding. A wall between you and everyone else. But it protects you, makes you strong.
The third phrase of the gift of words is based of Shepard's psychological history
- Sole Survivor: That strength is what kept you alive when everyone else around you was dying. You alone survived. You will continue to survive.
- War Hero: It is that strength that people are drawn to. It is why you lead and others follow, without question. You will need that leadership in the battles to come.
- Ruthless: You never hide your strength, either. It serves you well. Terrifies your foes. Few will dare to stand against you.
Citadel: Asari Consort Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here