Citadel: Snap Inspection is an Assignment in Mass Effect. Citadel: Snap Inspection is about a surprise inspection of the Normandy commanded by Rear Admiral. Assignments are secondary quests in Mass Effect, that are not mandatory to progress the game's story, but provide context and flavor by meeting interesting NPCs of all kind of Races, granting additional experience, and letting the player visit extraordinary and unique planets.
Citadel: Snap Inspection Walkthrough
After the Admiral's irritation is clearly visible because of the Normandy being handed over to the Citadel Council, he demands to make an inspection of the Normandy.
You can choose to refuse using the Spectre authority, making the Admiral to leave angry netting you Renegade points, but no experience. If you don't oppose him, he makes his inspection and returns to you with a list of grievances.
- The Normandy's CIC is too far from the bow.
- The stealth system isn't worth the cost of the element zero used in the Tantalus drive core.
- He states that the alien crewmen on board, are a risk to Alliance security.
You have a choice on how to respond to each of these points. Only Charm or Intimidate will make diminish Admiral Mikhailovich's opinions. You need to have at least 9 at both Charm or Intimidate to answer all their associated dialogue trees.
Different answers result in disctint rewards, varying from grenades to a codex entry, and influence how positive or negative the Admiral's report will be.
How to unlock Citadel: Snap Inspection
- To obtain Citadel: Snap Inspection you must return to the Citadel's Dock 422 after completing one of the main Missions (Feros, Noveria or Therum).
- However, if your first return to the Citadel is only during lockdown, Rear Admiral Mikhailovich won't be there rendering the Assignment impossible to acquire and complete.
Enemies found on Citadel: Snap Inspection
Citadel: Snap Inspection Rewards
- Experience Points.
Citadel: Snap Inspection Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here