FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions for Mass Effect gives answers to the most common queries for the game. Players can find details on the game's PC specs, its performance, as well as useful links to in-depth information for each Location, NPCs, Bosses, and many more.
- Walkthrough: A detailed area walkthrough of the game.
- Game Progress Route: An overview of your progression plan
- Weapons: All available Weapons
- Upgrades: All available Upgrades
- Bosses: Strategies for all Bosses.
- Controls: An overview of the game's default controls for each platform.
- New Game +: Learn more about what happens when you finish a campaign.
Mass Effect FAQ
When is the release date of Mass Effect?
Mass Effect was originally released for the Xbox 360 console in 2007 and is part of the Mass Effect trilogy. Later the game was ported to the PC and the PlayStation 3. Actually it is available to play in PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Is Mass Effect Multiplayer?
There is no multiplayer of any kind.
What is Mass Effect?
Is an action role-playing game developed and published by Bioware.
What are the technical requirements to play on PC?
- OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with SP2 or Windows Vista*
- Processor:Intel P4 2.4 Ghz or faster / AMD 2.0 Ghz
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, ATI X1300 XT or greater (ATI X1300, X1300 Pro, X1600 Pro, Radeon 2600 HD, and HD 2400 are below minimum system requirements); NVidia GeForce 6800 or greater (7300, 7600 GS, 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM or more (2.0 GB for Vista)
- Storage:12.0 GB or more free hard drive space
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
What is the story behind Mass Effect?
By the year 2183, mankind has mastered the ability to travel throughout the galaxy at faster-than-light speeds, bringing them in contact with a host of alien races. Now humanity struggles to find its place in the greater galactic community.
As Commander Shepard of the Systems Alliance Military, aboard the spacecraft Normandy, you represent humanity’s first and last line of defense against the strange wonders of a vast and often dangerous galaxy. Your actions and decisions will determine the fate of the human race … and shape the future of an entire galaxy.
Is there Character Customization?
Story Create and customize your own character, from Commander Shepard's appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal. Unleash devastating abilities as you command and train. Your decisions will control the outcome of each mission.
What is the Morality System?
In Mass Effect is determinate by Paragon And Renegade Meters. These meters track your choices throughout gameplay. The Paragon meter increases when your choices are noble, cooperative, or self-sacrificing. Paragons achieve their goals by doing the right thing in the right way. The Renegade meter increases when your choices are aggressive, selfish, or ruthless. Renegades achieve their goals by any means necessary.
What about the weapons?
Weapons in Mass Effect are divided into 4 different weapon types and are the main way to inflict damage to Enemies and Bosses. All Weapons have 3 different attributes and level (I through X). Higher levels, imply a more damaging weapon, greater accuracy and longer firing periods before overheating in comparison of lower level Weapons.