|Release Date||November 20, 2007|
|Platforms||PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.|
|Price||Digital Version.: $9.99|
|Publisher||Microsoft Game Studios (X360)
Electronic Arts (PC, PS3)
Mass Effect is an action role-playing game developed and published by Bioware. Mass Effect was originally released for the Xbox 360 console in 2007 and is part of the Mass Effect trilogy. Later the game was ported to the PC and the PlayStation 3. Actually it is available to play in PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Game Story Overview
By the year 2183, mankind has mastered the ability to travel throughout the galaxy at faster-than-light speeds, bringing them in contact with a host of alien races. Now humanity struggles to find its place in the greater galactic community.
As Commander Shepard of the Systems Alliance Military, aboard the spacecraft Normandy, you represent humanity’s first and last line of defense against the strange wonders of a vast and often dangerous galaxy. Your actions and decisions will determine the fate of the human
race … and shape the future of an entire galaxy.
Mass Effect Game Features
- Incredible, interactive storytelling. Create and customize your own character, from Commander Shepard's appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal. Unleash devastating abilities as you command and train. Your decisions will control the outcome of each mission, your relationships with your crew and ultimately the entire war.
- An amazing universe to explore. From the massive Citadel to the harsh, radioactive landscape of the Krogan home world – the incredible breadth of the Mass Effect universe will blow you away. Travel to the farthest outposts aboard the SSV Normandy, the most technologically advanced ship in the galaxy. You'll follow the clues left by ancient civilizations, discover hidden bases with fantastic new tech and lead your hand-picked crew into explosive alien battles.
- Edge-of-your-seat excitement meets strategic combat. Find the perfect combination of squad-mates and weapons for each battle if you want to lead them to victory. Sun-Tzu's advice remains as pertinent in 2183 as it is today – know your enemy. You'll need different tactics for a squad of enemies with devastating biotic attacks than a heavily armored Geth Colossus so choose your teams wisely.
- Interactions: Engage in emotionally charged interactions with the most realistic digital actors ever seen in a video game, using an innovative new dialog system.
- Squad: Find the perfect combination of squad-mates and weapons for each battle if you want to lead them to victory.
- Story Create and customize your own character, from Commander Shepard's appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal. Unleash devastating abilities as you command and train. Your decisions will control the outcome of each mission.
Mass Effect Requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows® XP with SP2 or Windows Vista*
- Processor:Intel P4 2.4 Ghz or faster / AMD 2.0 Ghz
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible, ATI X1300 XT or greater (ATI X1300, X1300 Pro, X1600 Pro, Radeon 2600 HD, and HD 2400 are below minimum system requirements); NVidia GeForce 6800 or greater (7300, 7600 GS, 8500 are below minimum system requirements)
- Memory: 1.0 GB RAM or more (2.0 GB for Vista)
- Storage:12.0 GB or more free hard drive space
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Internet Connection: Required
- OS: / Vista
- Processor: 2.6+ GHz Intel or 2.4+ GHz AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: ATI X1800 XL series or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX or higher
- Hard Drive Space: 14 GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Mass Effect Gallery