Citadel: Scan the Keepers is an Assignment in Mass Effect. Citadel: Scan the Keepers is given to you by the Salarian scientist, Chorban. Assignments are secondary quests in Mass Effect, that are not mandatory to progress the game's story, but provide context and flavor by meeting interesting NPCs of all kind of Races, granting additional experience, and letting the player visit extraordinary and unique planets.
Citadel: Scan the Keepers Walkthrough
In order to complete this Assignment you have to approach each of the Keepers on the Citadel and scan them. For each keeper scanned you earn Experience Points and Credits and a bonus once you scanned all 21 Keepers.
- You find one right next to Chorban, the one he was about to scan.
- On the middle tier past Rear Admiral Kahoku, in an enclosed circular area to the east.
- Near a door in the bottom-left of the highest tier of the tower.
- On your way out, you can find one in a corridor that is above and to the left of the stairs leading to a previous tier.
- Can be found near the elevator to the Citadel Tower, right next to an Avina terminal.
- Near the Wards access.
- Head to the Embassy Lounge, and reach a balcony through a door.
- There's another one at the Embassy Lounge. In an unnamed room to the northeast that contains computer terminals, an Elcor and human diplomats.
- At the Embassies, in the Volus and Elcor office.
- By the entrance to the Consort's Chambers, at the southeast
- In the storeroom upstairs at the Emporium
- Beside the stairway, south of the Krogan Monument.
- Behind the Med Clinic, across the Rapid Transit Terminal.
- In the northwest corner of the Upper Markets.
- Mid-way along the Alleyway between Chora's Den and the Ward's access corridor.
- At Flux, upstairs behind the Quasar machines.
- In front of the entrance to C-Sec Academy.
- In the C-Sec Requisitions office at the C-Sec Academy.
- Also, at the C-Sec Academy in the traffic control room.
- You can find one at the Alliance Docking Bay, at the end of the gantry the Normandy is docket with. (If the Assignment Citadel: I Remember Me is active, this keeper will not spawn)
- In a small room on the corridor between lifts at the Ward Access.
How to unlock Citadel: Scan the Keepers
- To obtain Citadel: Scan the Keepers, after your visit with the Council. One of you squadmates will comment on a Salarian named Chorban, bending over a Keeper if you get close enough. If you speak with him, he tells you about his work and grants you the Assignment.
- If you spoke to Jahleed first and obtained Citadel: Jahleed's Fears, then Chorban can be found in the Lower Markets. You can speak to him and get the scanner from him there.
Enemies found on Citadel: Scan the Keepers
Citadel: Scan the Keepers Rewards
- Experience Points
Citadel: Scan the Keepers Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here