Geth Stalker is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Geth Stalker has no guns nor direct-damage attack, they just disable targets. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Geth Stalker Information
- Geth Stalker has no guns nor direct-damage attack, but can disable targets.
- Can use Sabotage Beam to overheat the weapons of an enemy.
- Can perform Overload Beam to damage the shields of one enemy.
- Can use Damping Beam to reset Tech and Biotics power cooldowns of an enemy.
Geth Stalker Strategies
- As Geth Stalkers are constantly moving, look closely at the spots they jump in between to shoot at them.
- Throw can deal high damage to Geth Stalkers
- Combine using Lift to keep them still, then shoot them with a Sniper Riffle.
Geth Stalker Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here