Krogan Trooper is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Krogan Trooper is the standard Krogan enemy. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Krogan Trooper Information
- Krogan Troopers can regenerate once after get killed.
- Killing Krogan Troopers while in the air will prevent them from regenerating.
- Use Cold, Incendiary, Toxic, and High Explosive Grenades and Ammunition to kill Krogan Troopers and prevent them from regenerating.
- On the Insanity difficult, all Krogan Troopers get Immunity.
- On the Insanity difficult, Krogan Troopers can deal high damage melee attacks and knock down you and your Squad.
Krogan Trooper Strategies
- Force them to keep moving all the time by using Biotic Talents.
- Use Toxic Damage to avoid their regeneration.
- Using High Explosive Rounds can impede Krogan Troopers to shoot, charge or use Immunity.
Krogan Trooper Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!