Alliance Heavy Turret is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Alliance Heavy Turrets are defense towers used to protect the facilities of the Systems Alliance. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Alliance Heavy Turret Information
- Can inflict high damage with their missiles
- Alliance Heavy Turrets have high health and regenerating shields
Alliance Heavy Turret strategies
- Firing multiple shots with Mako's main gun will rapidly defeat Alliance Heavy Turrets.
- Alliance Heavy Turrets missiles can be easily dodged.
- Destroying Alliance Heavy Turrets with the Mako grants less experience.
- Fire a few shots with Mako's Main Gun, then destroy them on foot to get more experience.
- Use Sabotage to overheat Alliance Heavy Turrets.
- Can be hacked by using Master Hacking, so it will attack other turrets and grant you the same experience than destroying them without the Mako.
- Biotic Talents has no effect on Alliance Heavy Turrets, except for the Warp talent.
Alliance Heavy Turret Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here