Geth Ghost is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Geth Ghost flanks his enemies and quickly takes them down with his Sniper Beam. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Geth Ghost Information
- Is a black hopper that flanks enemies
- Can quickly take enemies down with his Sniper Beam.
- Uses Overload Blast, which is an improved version of the Overload Beam, with splash damage.
Geth Ghost strategies
- As Geth Stalkers are constantly moving, look closely at the spots they jump in between to shoot at them.
- Throw can deal high damage to Geth Ghosts
- Combine using Lift to keep them still, then shoot them with a Sniper Riffle.
Geth Ghost Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!