Thorian Creeper is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Thorian Creeper is a corpse-like humanoid created by the Thorian. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Thorian Creeper Information
- The Thorian Creeper tends to wait in a state of hibernation until you are close enough.
- Thorian Creepers have two attacks, Vomit and a melee attack. Vomit is a short-range, extremely toxic cone that lowers target's damage resistance.
Thorian Creeper strategies
- Like Husk, they like to swarm and rush you, knocking them over is vital to prevent this. Biotics such as Lift or Throw work wonders.
- Equipping Sledgehammer Rounds to a Shotgun is also a great strategy to knock them over with one shot.
- Using the Anti-Thorian Gas Grenade Upgrade, results in an instant kill.
Thorian Creeper Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here