Advanced Assault Drones is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Advanced Assault Drones are air support drones used to support ground units. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Advanced Assault Drones Information
- Are Air support drones used to support ground units
- Advanced Assault Drones are used to train the Systems Alliance their military units.
- Have high shields protection that can regenerate over time
- Are equipped with machine guns that can inflict high damage to you and your Squad.
Advanced Assault Drones strategies
- Are vulnerable to Overload and Sabotage.
- Avoid getting cornered by Advanced Assault Drones, as they will usually move in group.
- Biotic Talents have no effect on Advanced Assault Drones, except for the Warp talent.
- Use Master AI Hacking to make them your allies.
Advanced Assault Drones Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!