Turian Assassins is an Enemy in Mass Effect. Turian Assassins are organic weak enemies hat will be encountered while looking for Harkin. Turian enemies. Enemies in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Turian Assassins Information
- Turian Assassins are weak and have low health.
- Turian Assassins deal low damage
Turian Assassins Strategies
- Use cover to avoid their attacks.
- Do not let them get to close as they can be armed with high damage shotguns.
Turian Assassins Notes and Tips
- When you encounter Tali, there is a stronger Turian Assassin with higher health and shields.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!