Shiala is an NPC in Mass Effect. Shiala is an Asari Commando and former follower of Matriarch Benezia. NPCs in Mass Effect can interact with Commander Shepard and add contrast to the game's story, they provide various information, some gives Missions and Assignments, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Background Information about Shiala
Shiala is an Asari Commando and former follower of Matriarch Benezia
- Can be found near the end of the Mission Feros: The Thorian
Shiala Related Mission
- Facing Shiala: An Asari, falls from a pod like structure. She introduces herself as Shiala, a former follower of Matriarch Benezia. She tells you than Saren came to get the Cipher and understand the disjointed images from the Beacon on Eden Prime. Saren gaver her away to the Thorian in exchange for the Cipher and attempted to kill the Thorian to keep Commander Shepard from getting to it. Saren is aware that Commander Shepard is looking for the Conduit and is doing everything in his power to prevent him for reaching it.
- She will give you the Cipher and you can decide what to do with her. You can choose to kill her, or you can allow her to help the colony. Either way, after the dialogue ends, you head back to the colony automatically.
The Fate of the Colony
- You will be greeted by the ExoGeni personnel and their reaction upon seeing you is based on the actions you have taken during the course of the Mission.
- For each Assignment completed, add 1
- For each surviving colonist, add 1
Colony Health is cumulative, so for example, if you completed one Assignment and saved 13 Colonists, neats a total of 14.
- If you decide to not kill Shiala, Leadership is 5
- If you persuade Ethan Jeong to help the colony, leadership is 12.
Leadership is not cumulative. So if Ethan Jeong agrees to help, it doesn't change the final value if Shiala is still alive, you still only get 12 points.
- To guarantee Feros survival, the total value between colony health plus colony leadership must be thirteen or higher. If you reach that number, and the remaining colonists will thank you for helping them. If you fail, the colony is being shot down. Once the conversation is over, you can trade with Lera if he survived, give Gavin his data if you haven't, or simply head back to the Normandy.
Notes and Trivia about Shiala
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.