Noveria: Lorik Qui'in
Noveria: Lorik Qui'in is a Mission in Mass Effect. Noveria: Lorik Qui'in is the starting Mission of the game. Completing Missions in Mass Effect progresses the story forward.
Noveria: Lorik Qui'in Objectives
Noveria: Lorik Qui'in Walkthrough
- Go to Port Hanshan Mezzanine, and talk to Lorik Qui'in. He will say that Administrator Anoleis is corrupt and he can offer you a garage pass but in return, he needs access to the evidence against Anoleis.
- If you agree to help him, he grants you access to the Synthetic Insights office. The office is currently guarded by ERCS guards.
Entering Synthetic Insights
- Head to the elevator, and go directly to the garage. You will find an elevator just before the stairs to the Garage, enter to reach the Synthetic Insights office.
- When you get close to the door, you can either talk to the two guards or directly shoot them. By talking to them, you earn morality points, and by shooting them, you earn experience points.
- Once the first two guards are down, run across and dispose of the next guards then take cover.
- The guards on the lower level are easy to deal with. You will find more guards on the upper level, including a sniper. Once they have been dealt with, return to the lower level. In the two alcoves you can find a crate and a weapons locker. Head to the upper level
- Once on the upper level, you can find another crate opposite three doors. Once looted, turn around, if you unlock the door to the left you can obtain more loot. Once that's taken care of, head across the catwalk and enter Lorik Qui'in's office. Don't go immediately to his computer, hack the wall safe, grab the med kit and loot the upgrade kit in his office. Now you can insert the OSD in his computer and leave the office.
- While you are leaving, you will stumble into Kaira Stirling in company of more ERCS Guards. She states that the evidence Lorik is after will implicate her, so the only solution to this situation, is a fight.
- Kaira is the hardest target so deal with her first. There is another Biotic user in the group and not much else worth mentioning. You don't have much cover available, so be wise when using the little cover at your disposal.
- Once you reach the main level again, you will run into Gianna. She decides to talk to you before you talk to Qui'in, if you follow her advice you get better rewards.
- If you choose to speak to Gianna Parasini again at the hotel bar, she reintroduces herself as an Internal Affairs agent and is aware that Administrator Anoleis has been driving business away by increasing rent prices on the facilites of Noveria. She asks you to convince Lorik Qui'in to testify before the Executive Board that governs over Noveria. She leaves to continue working as Anoleis' secretary.
- The way to obtain more Experience and Morality points is to convince Qui'in to testify, then blackmail Administrator Anoleis by telling him about the evidence in your possession. (Commander Shepard must have 5 Charm to convince Qui'in to testify and 5 Renegade points to strike a deal with Administrator Anoleis). Once you've taken advantage of Anoleis, you can speak to Gianna Parasini and give her the evidence and she will proceed to arrest him.
- If, however, you tell Administrator Anoleis that Gianna Parasini is an Internal Affairs Agent he will bring her in to fire her right away. This will start an argument, ending with both of them killing each other, rewarding you with Renegade points.
How to unlock Noveria: Lorik Qui'in
- To obtain Noveria: Lorik Qui'in you can talk to the Turian himself on the Mezzanine or if you failed to obtain a garage pass on your first conversation with Administrator Anoleis, Gianna Parasini whispers this Mission.
Noveria: Lorik Qui'in Rewards
Enemies Found on Noveria: Lorik Qui'in
Noveria: Lorik Qui'in Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here