Noveria: Contamination is a Mission in Mass Effect. Noveria: Contamination is a Mission given by Mira VI after completing Noveria: Reconnect Landlines and Noveria: Reactor Repair. Completing Missions in Mass Effect progresses the story forward.
Noveria: Contamination Objectives
Noveria: Contamination Walkthrough
- Once both Noveria: Reconnect Landlines and Noveria: Reactor Repair are completed, you are ready to head down the tunnel. You can talk to Mira before proceeding to unlock Noveria: Contamination. Before heading towards the tunnel, go into the nearby office and grab three crates in the room. Access the Mira terminal and you will be presented with three options, which are:
- Repair the plastma vents and watch the bugs burn.
- Have Mira open the door and fight them.
- Bypass the door and then fight them.
- If you want to get the most experience points, do option 1. Another Rachni Soldier will pop up, so once defeated head to the tunnel. Once you open the door, four Rachni Workers will emerge. As always, kill them before they get to close. Leave the area via tram, heading to Rift Station.
How to unlock Noveria: Contamination
- To obtain Noveria: Contamination you must complete both Noveria: Reconnect Landlines and Noveria: Reactor Repair and talk to the Mira VI before proceeding.
Noveria: Contamination Rewards
Noveria: Contamination Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!