Matriarch Benezia is a Boss in Mass Effect. Matriarch Benezia short description. Bosses in Mass Effect have their own behaviors and unique attacks. Killing Enemies grants the player experience points, credits and may yield a random item.
Matriarch Benezia Information
She's Liara T'Soni's mother, and if she's in the party while you face her there will be some extra dialogue between them.
How to beat Matriarch Benezia
Matriarch Benezia Boss Guide:
- This is arguably the most difficult fight of the whole game, so save before facing her.
- Equip Sledgehammer Rounds, Hammerhead Rounds or High Explosive Rounds
- This battle consist of 3 waves. Matriarch Benezia will be shooting at you with her pistols and using Biotics, while her minions engage you in the catwalk room. You can't damage Matriarch Benezia during this phase, you have to defeat all three waves to progressively weaken her. You can use the bottomless pit at the center of the room to your advantage by using Throw on the Asari Commandos to try to dispatch them.
- Use Immunity or Barrier as often as possible.
- The Asari Commandos are a huge threat, and their Biotic abilities can be incredibly troublesome, usually leaving you at a disadvantage.
- Set your squad abilities to "Active". This will allow your squadmates to use their abilities without you needing to order them manually.
- Once the first three waves are defeated, you will have a small conversation with Matriarch Benezia. She tells you that she's still indoctrinated, and won't be able to fight him, but you have to stop the renegade Spectre. After saying this, you will be able to fight her again, entering phase 2.
- This time you can damage her unlike the first phase. Although she summons reinforcements, you start directly in front of her, kill her and then take care of the other Asari Commandos like you did in the previous waves.
Matriarch Benezia Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips go here