Dr. Zev Cohen is an NPC in Mass Effect. Dr. Zev Cohen is a Human microbiologist that works in the medical bay at Rift Station. NPCs in Mass Effect can interact with Commander Shepard and add contrast to the game's story, they provide various information, some gives Missions and Assignments, while others are special NPCs whom you can trade goods with or request for certain services.
Background Information about Dr. Zev Cohen
Dr. Zev Cohen is a Human microbiologist that works in the medical bay at Rift Station
Dr. Zev Cohen Location
- Can be found in the medical bay at Rift Station
Dr. Zev Cohen Related Mission
- Sneaking in from the Quarantine Lab: If you approach Dr. Zev Cohen at the Medical Bay and complete Noveria: Quarantine for him, grants you a pass to the back door.
- Captain Ventralis has sealed off a lab where they were researching a bio-weapon. Dr. Zev Cohen needs the cure they were researching to heal the other scientists.
- Once you create the cure, a fight is awaiting you. Head back to the elevator and go meet with Dr. Zev Cohen to hand over the cure to obtain a pass to the maintenance areas. You can obtain from him some medi-gel (You need 4 Charm or 8 Intimidate to do so). You can talk to Captain Ventralis to tell him about Alestia Iallis. Before leaving, visit Petozi if you need to trade, because it will be your last chance to do so.
Notes and Trivia about Dr. Zev Cohen
- Other Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.